QR Codes Directions
QR code (abbreviated from Quick Response Code) is the trademark for a type of matrix barcode (or two-dimensional bar code) first designed for the automotive industry in Japan. Bar codes are optical machine-readable labels attached to items that record information related to the item. It was initially patented; however, its patent holder has chosen not to exercise those rights. Recently, the QR Code system has become popular outside the automotive industry due to its fast readability and greater storage capacity compared to standard UPC barcodes. The code consists of black modules (square dots) arranged in a square grid on a white background. The information encoded may be made up of four standardized types ("modes") of data (numeric, alphanumeric, byte / binary, Kanji) or, through supported extensions, virtually any type of data.
A QR code is read by an imaging device, such as a camera, and formatted algorithmically by underlying software using Reed-Solomon error correction until the image can be appropriately interpreted. Data is then extracted from patterns present in both horizontal and vertical components of the image. As a variety of industries utilize the QR code today, the applications for use can vary from product tracking, item identification, time tracking, document management and general marketing purposes.
Directions for installing QR reader on your device
Download the QR Reader App Free From the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini.
2. Search for "AT&T Code Scanner" (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.
1. Open the new app
2. Click scan
3. Hold the QR Code in front of your camera
4. Once the scan is successful you will be directed to the pattern
Download AT&T Code Scanner: QR, UPC, & DM From Android Market or Google play store:
.1. Open the Android Market or Google play store
2. Search for “AT&T Code Scanner: QR, UPC, & DM”
3. Click the install in the QR Reader search result
4. Then click accept & download
5. Then when the app is downloaded click open
1. Open the new app
2. Agree to the terms of AT&T
3. Read the features of the app and click next
4. Choose to share with Facebook or click not now.
5. Click scan to scan your QR Code
6. Hold the QR Code in front of the camera
7. Center the QR code in the box and the pattern will appear when scan is successful
8. On the android your pattern will be automatically downloaded
9. Open your downloads and you will have the pattern listed
10. Click to open the pattern
Pay on Account
Newsletter Signup and/or Mystery KAL
4999 Carolina Forest Blvd #13 * Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Store Hours: Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri: 10am - 6pm Thurs: 12pm - 8pm
Sat: 10am - 5pm Sunday: 1 pm - 5 pm