See our Latest Creations.
Please join us for our 2014 November / December Knit-A-Long
by Jean Clement
Join us to knit this gorgeous Cape. This Knit-A-Long will begin in November and be finished in time for the cold temperatures of January & February. We will be using Cascade's Venezia Sport 4, 5 or 6 skeins depending on your chosen size. This yarn is wonderful to work with and is 70% Merino Wool and 30% Silk. It drapes beautifully and is very strong, which makes it perfect for this project. It also has great yardage of 307 yards per skein.
The pattern is in "Love of Knitting Magazine Holiday 2014". This is a great issue with lots of good projects. Both the magazine and the yarn is available in our E-Store. Head over to our web-site to purchase yours today. KAL dates we will meet are Saturday's from 2-4 beginning November 15th, 22nd, 29th, December 6th, 13th. We will also be available on Wednesday's from 12-2 during the same time period for anyone who can't make it on Saturday's.
Skill level Intermediate
• 4, 5, or 6 skein Cascade Venezia Sport, 70% Merino Wool 30% Mulberry Silk Buy your yarn click here
• U.S. size 6 or size required for gauge Buy your needles click here
• U.S. size 7 or size required for gauge
Appearing in: Love of Knitting Holiday Knits 2014 Buy the Magazine for the pattern click here
We will be knitting this KAL starting Saturday November 15th, 22nd, and 29th, 2014 2p - 4p at the table and continuing every Saturday for about 6 weeks (you do not have to be present to participate.)
We will also be knitting this KAL on Wednesdays Starting November 19th, 26th and December 2nd from 12-2.
Please join us for our 2014 October Knit-A-Long
Gingerbread House Stocking
by Phyll Lagerman
Stockings don’t get any sweeter than this. Gumdrops and candy canes adorn this merry gingerbread house for a keepsake you’ll treasure for seasons to come.
Skill level Intermediate
• 1 skein 220 by Cascade Yarns, 100% Peruvian Highland wool (220 yds/100g) in each of colors 8010 Natural (A), 2413 Red (B), 9471 Amber (C)
• Small amount of green, orange, and yellow yarn (for gumdrops)
• U.S. size 5 (3.75mm) 16" circular and set of 5 DPNs, or size required for gauge
• U.S. size 6 (4mm) 16" circular needle
• Yarn needle
For the perfect finish, purchase the Gingerbread House Stocking kit!
Appearing in: Love of Knitting Holiday Knits 2014
We will be knitting this KAL starting October 11th, 2014 2p - 4p at the table and continuing every Saturday for 4 weeks (you do not have to be present to participate.)