Knit N Purl now has a Preferred Customer Card as shown above. There is no fee to get a preferred customer card.
There are several benefits of have a Preferred Customer Card.
· Your purchased are tracked. With this information we have the ability to look at what yarn/needles you purchased on a previous visit.
· Once you spend $500 you will be entitled to a 25% discount on a future purchase. This discount cannot be used in connection with any other discounts or on classes.
· You can get an emailed copy of your receipt.
· You can apply to have a credit line connected to your Preferred Customer Card. Ask for an application.
What is your responsibility?
· If you do not have a Preferred Customer Card, please ask any associate for one and they will get the required information from you and give you one.
· Present your Preferred Customer Card at the counter every time you purchase something. You must present your card BEFORE you provide payment or the purchase will not be shown on your card. We CANNOT add the purchase to your card after the fact.
What if I can’t find my card?
· We need your card to scan to ensure we credit the correct person. Please keep the credit card size card in your wallet. We recommend placing one of the fobs on your key ring and the other fob on your knitting bag.
· If you have lost your card, please just ask an associate and we can issue you a new card. This new card will be added to your existing account.
What if I still have the red “Punch” Card?
· We discontinued using the “punch” card in December 2014.
· We can convert the “punches” you have on cards to be credit on the new Preferred Customer Cards.
· All “punches” must be converted to Preferred Customer Cards before December 31, 2015.
What is the discount for being a Preferred Customer?
· Effective April 15th, 2015, you will earn a discount when your purchases total $500.
· This amount did change. If you have earned a discount that you have not used, that discount will still be available.
· Purchases made that have not resulted in a discount will be counted towards reaching the $500 level.
Join Us In Our
First Annual Hand-Made
(Knit or Crochet)
Christmas Ornament Swap
Monday, December 15, 2014
Refreshments will be served.
Have your ornaments in the shop by December 13th at 4pm.
Knit or Crochet 2 ornaments. One will be for Knit-N-Purl’s Tree and one to swap with another participant. We will draw names on the 15th of December. You will be able to pick up yours that night or any day after that. When you drop off your ornament please include a copy of the pattern along with your name and e-mail. We hope to assemble an E-Booklet of all patterns from this event. Help us make this new event a success! Merry Christmas.
Ornament Swap Specifics:
Ideally we would like 2 of the same ornament. You would submit 1 copy of the pattern (Free or not). along with the pattern source and your name.
However, several people wanted to make 2 different ornaments with is fine; but you will have to submit a pattern for each design so that everyone will be able to have access to it.
In this 1 hour class you will learn the Mobious Cast On Technique. This is most often used in Cowl projects.
1 skein of DK or worsted weight yarn
40 inch circular needle that goes with your selected yarn.
In this 4 part class you will learn to knit socks from the toe up using 2 circular needles.
1 Size 1 24 inch circular needle
1 Size 1 16 inch circular needle.
400 yards of Fingering Weight Sock yarn
So You Want to Learn to Knit...
In this 2 hour session you will learn the very basics of knitting. You will learn to Cast-On and to Knit. We will be making a "Garter Stitch Scarf" which you will finish on your own. We should get about 5 or 6 inches finished int he class time. But if you have problems you just stop by the shop and I will get you back on track. (As many times as it takes!)
Materials Needed: 2 Skein of Worsted Yarn (Purchased at Knit N Purl)
Size 11 Needles 24 inches in length